Thursday, May 28, 2009

My visit to PA included celebrating the FIRST birthday of my FIRST grandson, Tucker! His birthday is actually TODAY so in his honor, I made this photo mosaic. His mom and dad hosted a cookout birthday party on Sunday, May 24. Just like their own wedding day, the weather held out until the very end of the festivities....then strong gusting wind and downpours of rain!

This is Tucker Patrick Devine, and family, celebrating his FIRST birthday. :)

Included in this mosaic is Tucker's mom, Emily, in the green shirt (and pregnant with little boy #2). Tucker's dad, (my son) Tim, in the orange and white striped shirt and ball cap. And in the bottom center photo is my sister, Kay, her husband, Al, and "tuckered out" Tucker is resting his head on the shoulder of my niece, Molly.

No comments: