Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hey blogging friends.... anyone wonder where I've been?

Truth be told, I spend what little internet time I have checking email and visiting Facebook! Seems I have little time to write blog entries. Another factor is that my days here in Maine, as I continue my job as a full time nanny, focus pretty much entirely on my three young charges and daily life at camp. To honor my employer's request to keep "camp" life discreet and non-public, I do not post photos or camp happenings on my blog or elsewhere....so that leaves little else in my life to post about! :) Well, I'm not entirely immersed in work ALONE...I do have other interests and activities...so perhaps the greater deterrant is the lack of internet accessibility! If any of you blog, you know that writing a post isn't always quick and easy....it takes thought and time....and these days...I'm just plum short on both!

I've been working on completing (now in editing phase) the material I have compiled for Nursing Home (or other) Visitation Ministry. This project has been years in the making and takes a big chunk of my time. I love doing this and I'm following what God laid out for me to do....so I am not complaining....just explaining where I've been and why no posts!

My life is full and rich and God-centered and I really would have it no other way! Sometimes I get weary and SELF-centered....but it's then when I have to press on and dig in and be the woman God wants me to be! Hope you all are blessed and experiencing God's Presence and Power today!

No comments: