Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wow.....how quickly the days fly by! "May Day" has past and we are already approaching Mother's Day!

Today I was invited to attend a "Mother's Day Tea" that is held annually at the pre-school where my charges attend. I have gone to this event for the past two years and it is always nice. I recall that the first year I attended, my employer ('mom') was not able to attend as she had just given birth to the third child in the family! I can hardly believe that this little guy will turn TWO years old this Saturday!

Rain is forecasted once again for this day and already the roads are wet. Though wet weather might keep us from an afternoon of outdoor fun at a local playground, I will not let it dampen our spirits! I am praying for a wonderful day filled with God's Love and all the 'fruit of the Spirit' that He will bring forth from me! Lately, I've been in need of PATIENCE!

Hoping you all have a glorious day!

No comments: