Sunday, March 1, 2009

I worked on a few craft projects today. Pictured is the start of the spring banner I am working on. The best word I could think of to use on a banner for spring...was HOPE. I'm actually making two of these but have no clue at this point what I'm going to do with them! Also finished an "Easter Egg" decoration that I started last weekend. This might go on my front door!





Last weekend I made a couple head bands that I might try to sell on 'etsy'. I currently don't have a store there, but I might check out the site and try to do some selling. I don't have many items so I hesitate to do this....maybe eBay would be better? I could give the head bands to the girls, but I've already given them SO MANY! They could wear a different head band every day for a few weeks!






1 comment:

Beth said...

Cute cute stuff! I just discovered Etsy.com this past week and I have pretty much fallen in love with about a million different things on there!!!