Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Monday and I have the day off work! I had a great weekend and break from work....Thursday-Monday!

I did a bit of shopping on Friday and found some great items at TJ Max. I snapped photos of my new handbags!
The first is a Liz Claiborne bag that I got on sale for $19.99 (brown, shiny and big)! The second bag was just SO CUTE and only $7.00 so I couldn't resist it!


This smaller bag (about 5x7") was inspiration for me to design a 'big girl' hairband. I completed the headband on Sunday and look forward to wearing it!
















I did a bit of crafting last evening and began an Easter/Spring banner to use for decoration. (I'll show you a photo upon completion!) Today I hope to do some more crafting today...gotta take advantage of the natural light that falls on my craft table! Also on today's schedule is meeting a friend for lunch around 1 pm...which will turn into a couple hours of visiting! Hopefully I'll also be able to get a bit of spring decorations out in my home. Seems like a lot of stuff to accomplish today but I will dig in and do what I can! (Gotta' watch "The Bachelor" on TV tonight also!

Looking out my window it APPEARS to be spring, but the temperatures sure don't reflect that! It's SUNNY, but only 33 degrees and blustery! Spring can't come soon enough for me! Perhaps my indoor decorations will help bring spring INDOORS, at least!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Ohhhh I like then big brown one....I just got a big charcoaol gray Liz bag.

Beth said...

Cute bags. Oh man! I'm totally hooked on the Bachelor too!! Which girl do you like? All the girls on my floor are rooting for Melissa

Anonymous said...

Mom ... love the bag!!! You did a good job, I'm so proud of you!