Sunday, March 29, 2009

My photo editor now seems to be allowing me to edit my photos!

Here are photos of a few of the things I have been doing lately!
The little guy, "Brubby", and I went for a walk at a local park one day. You can see he was intrigued by the Canadian Geese that are always at the pond! It was too cute...as he kept approaching the geese he was telling them to GO, GO! He wanted them to go in the water...which they did, with a BIG splash that Brubby loved!
I snapped a few other shots at the same park and then last weekend when I was at the beach, I found two young boys flying kites. The wind was almost TOO STRONG for kites, but it was worth 'freezing' to watch those kites soaring!






If you visit my other blog, "Walking God's Way" you'll see a mosaic I did of some recent "Spring" shots here in CT! I'm SO glad that Spring has arrived!

1 comment: