Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hope it's OK to highlight a blog that I enjoy...

I visit a blog titled
"Lists From a College Girl" and enjoy reading the posts written by a cool Christian girl, Beth, from Michigan. I don't even recall how I 'stumbled' on her blog but I imagine it was through the blogger.com search on the word "Christian".

Anyway, Beth's January 27 post included a few very nice photo mosaics and I wanted to share them with you! I love how Beth used the photos and a few comments to depict an event and 'story'. I've done a few of these mosaics myself, at the
Flickr web site but Beth did such a great job with hers! (Beth created her mosaics at picnik.com) I LOVE the thicker black borders that she selected and the minimal use of just four photos. I've seen mosaics like this done with MANY photos and that's appealing also, but in this case, "less is more", as four photos were definitely all that were needed to tell the story! "The Long Road Home" is my favorite mosaic!

I'm impressed with Beth's photos and wanted to highlight them, feel free to pop over to this college girl's blog to view her photos! (Sure hope that's OK with you, Beth!)

You will most likely see some of Beth's ideas in use on my own blog! Thanks for the great examples, Beth!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sure it's fine that you mentioned it. I'm glad you like the mosaics - I actually made them at picnik.com